Friday, September 30, 2011

My First Cuke




I started growing my own organic garden from seeds, soil, and organic nutrients in the beginning of the summer. Watering day after day, wishing, hoping, and believing, these seeds would turn into a fruit-and it happened. A cucumber was born! It made it's appearance on my cutting board...only to be eaten within 5 minutes. No sauce, no dip, just cucumber and mouth. This thing was yummy, crisp, and best of all: hand grown organic. I live in an apartment and was able to make my own fruit. Now it's your turn to try the same! Grab a pot, some soil, and some organic nutrients. Place those seeds in and water daily. Watch your own fruit come alive. For more details check out my other posts about organic gardening by clicking on the labels below.

No comments:

Post a Comment