Friday, March 23, 2012

Creative Crescent Rolls

I couldn't decide what I wanted to do with them, so I did it all. 

Cinnamon Rolls
(Toffuti + Almond Milk + Powdered Sugar + Cinnamon) 

Veggie Cheese "Pig" in a Blankets 
(Tofu Dogs + Daiya Cheese + Spices)

Buffalo Chicken
(Franks Hot Sauce + Grilled Chicken) 
*For the B.F. but to make vegan use Gardein chik'n* 

Bacon and  Cheez
(Vegan Bacon Bits + Daiya Cheddar) 


Immaculate Baking Co. was on sale at Whole Foods and I couldn't resist. Vegan crescent rolls and cinnamon buns on sale? Hello Diet Breaker! We all gotta live sometimes. ;) 

I couldn't just make plain old crescent rolls so I spiced them up with all these fun things. 

Things I Used to Fill Them 
Yves Tofu Dogs
Daiya Cheddar 
Fakin Bacon Bits 
Grilled Chicken cooked in Franks Red Hot Sauce
Tofutti, Powdered sugar, and Cinnamon to make mini Cinnabons 

The rolls start off at 100 calories a piece. (Not so bad.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment