Pita French Toast, Apple slices, Coconut Water
Leftover Carrot Soup from last post. Topped with daiya cheese and filled with kale. :)
Cacao Protein Shake
(Strawberries, Pineapple, Mango,Cacao Powder, Amazing Grass Orange Dreamsicle, Almond Milk, Water)
Tempeh Tacos in organic hard shell and sprouted soft shell
Potato soup from scratch (Before roasted)
Roasting with almond milk
Note the brown coloring for recipe below!
I wasn't that hungry so I had a half cup with no toppings.
But I was craving ice cream...
I placed the 1/2 cup measuring spoon near to show you exactly how much it was. :)
Potato Soup Ingredients
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups finger potatoes (the baby yellow ones)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 12 oz/1 box silken tofu
- Few tablespoons Earth Balance,Whipped
- Your favorite spices (I used Onion, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, salt, sugar, sage)
- Chop veggies in Vitamix. If you don't have one, finely chop them all by hand.
- Roast veggies in pan with earth balance and spices until soft and browned. Half way through, about 7 minutes, toss in the almond milk. This will help them soften up more quickly.
- As veggies soften and gather all their flavors, make a pot of vegetable broth. I used two cups water and two vegan vegetable broth cubes. You can also use a boxed broth, but I suggest a fresh one for better flavor.
- Throw the broth and tofu into the blender. Taste your veggies to make sure they taste amazing and soft, and then throw them in the blender too.
- Put your Vitamix on HIGH and blend until creamy! (About 2 minutes)
Level: Super Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1/2 package tempeh (4 oz)
- 2 stalks green onions
- 2 Tbsp Earth Balance
- Pico De Gallo
- 1/2 Avocado
- Organic Corn Shells (Trader Joes)
- 1/2 Cup Daiya cheese (or however much you want)
- Spice Blend: Chili powder, onion powder, garlic-pepper, salt, cayenne
- Heat skillet with Earth Balance.
- Crumble tempeh into pan.
- Add spice blend and cook until browned and crispy. (About 5-7 minutes)
- Heat up soft taco shells if you like those, or place hard taco shells on a plate.
- Fill with hot tempeh and top with whatever you like. The onions, salsa, peppers, cheese, and avocado are what I used.
These are a bit more calories than I thought...but totally worth it! Tempeh has a lot of fat and protein, but it is all from vegetables so it is the "good fats" you hear about. Enjoy!
Cacao Shake Recipe (Chocolate Pre-workout shake)
I got the nutrition labels by creating recipes on Livestrong.com
Instead of posting the entire shake recipe here, I linked you to the website to show you how it's done. I LOVE it!
Thanks for checking out my series!